Friday, January 23, 2009

Weigh in etc, etc.

Ok so today is Friday and at weigh in I had gained 2 lbs back!! UGH! ! Ok, so I haven't been doing so great this week. Confession is good for the soul so I confess I haven't exercised in a few days and have overeaten a few times. I have had a good couple of days though. I am NOT giving up. This is definitely a SET BACK, but I am going to press forward!!

Anyway, besides that I have had a pretty good week. Our church-wide fast ended and I am excited to see what the Lord is up to!

I am helping plan Kaye's shower, along with several friends and family members of Kaye and I am SO excited!! I am really looking forward to it!

Well, that's all for now. Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited too :) Thank you for all you do for me! Its NEVER unnoticed and always appreciated!!

    Don't beat yourself up.. you are going to do this... I still have 3 pounds to lose to meet my first goal!!!

    ReplyDelete