Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Subway....

Well, I have found a new "fast food" restaurant that is GREAT! Saturday we went hiking and then headed to Brevard to look for some snow. We had a wonderful time just doing not much of anything. We ended up at Subway in Pisgah, NC because I had a coupon! :) I am on a HUGE coupon rage right now and let me tell you, I have been saving some serious moolah! Anyway, we NEVER eat at Subway. I think mainly because the one in Pickens is also a gas station and Eric and I have this thing about mixing restaurants with gas.....let's just say we're not big fans of it. Anyway, the one in Pisgah is not like that so, we got our food at Subway and each of us LOVED it! I got something off the lowfat, low cal menu and it was delicious. Olivia loved her sub and Eric was impressed. Sooooo....if you know me and Eric, once we like something, we'll eat there til we are sick of it lol. That's just the way we are. Then once we're sick of it, it's over. Just ask me about Fiesta.

So, we ate at the one in Liberty (which is also NOT a gas station) on Sunday night and again it was great. Then Olivia and I ate there again Monday for lunch and it was great again. It's healthy and delicious! AND I have coupons!! As Gary says, "Can't beat it!" Our whole family ate there Sunday night (using coupons) for $11.00!! Anyway, I am taking a break though b/c #1, we need to eat more at home during the week and #2 I don't want to get sick of it too quickly lol.

It's been kind of a tough few days but I am still on track and doing great! It is definitely getting easier. The Lord has seriously been helping me with my urges. Don't get me wrong, I have given in to ice cream and french fries a couple of times, but I'm not overdoing it. That's the main thing, I am trying NOT to overdo it when I do give in to those cravings. It's like I am having to retrain myself on how to eat. Oh yeah, and I have been doing crunches. Do you know how long it has been since I've done crunches????!! LOL Let me just say it feels like I've been punched in the stomach about 50 times! I am seriously OUT OF SHAPE!! I'm trying to get back in to doing my elliptical on a regular basis too. But I swanny, that thing is EVIL!

Well, I will weigh in again on Friday. ( I will of course do this BEFORE we meet and eat with The Thomas Family and the Maw Family haha ) Until next time.......

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored that my name was mentioned in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete