Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update....

Well it's been several days since I've posted so I just wanted to give an update....

We had our Spaghetti Madness at my mom's house on Monday night, although we had Lasagna instead which was WONDERFUL! My older sister Stacey wasn't there and it wasn't the same without her!! She BEST be there next week!!

Church has been great!! Eric preached Sunday night and it was such an awesome message! Pastor Jason taught/preached Wed night about worrying and let me just say, it was much needed!!!

We traded our car in yesterday and purchased a 2009 Honda CRV and I LOVE it!!! I am so thankful everything worked out!!

We are leaving for Myrtle Beach Sunday after the morning service and let me just tell you.... I CAN'T WAIT!! I am SO looking forward to this!! We did have a kink thrown in to the picture though. We were supposed to come back Wed night but now Eric, Olivia and I have to return early and come back Tues night b/c we have been blessed with a roof for Eric to do. He can't refuse so we will be coming back a little earlier....BUT, we still are going to have a GREAT time with the Thomas family...we ALWAYS do!!

We are fixing to sign Olivia up for soccer this season. She is looking forward to it now, but I'm not sure she realizes how much running is involved...she may change her mind about it LOL!

And then lastly, I have had a great week as far as weight loss goes. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and post an update in that department! I am hoping for a BIG loss this week since I had a GAIN last time! I also have been doing my 3 Day Diet. I am on day 2. I am hoping by tomorrow to be back down those 2 lbs PLUS more!! We'll see!! Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment