Thursday, July 14, 2011

Long time no seeeeeee......

Well, once again I failed at getting back to my blogging, but here I am once again making an attempt. I get an "E" for effort right? Lol! So again, a lot of time has passed and a lot of things have happened. It's summertime so, of course, Olivia is out of school and guess what? I am sitting in Orientation at Tri County Tech as I'm typing getting ready to go back to school myself!
In doing some serious soul searching lately, I began praying about direction for my life. In doing so, I have tossed around the idea of teaching. With some encouragement from several friends, and a divine Word from the Lord, I have been taking faith steps towards earning my Bachelor's degree. I begin classes Aug. 22.
Well, I don't have much time right now but will hopefully get back to you soon for more details! Until next time.....(which hopefully won't be more than 6 months hahah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment