Friday, March 13, 2009

Weigh In 3/13/09

Ok, SOOOOOooooo....I had gained 5 lbs back last time I posted which left me at 76 lbs to go to meet my goal...Well, I have lost 3 of that this week!! Yay! So now I'm back down to 73 lbs to go to meet goal! Please pray for me. I am SERIOUS. This is SUCH a struggle for me!! Please pray specifically that I will stay committed and that the Lord will sustain me.

We are going out to eat with Eric's Mom and step-Dad tonight. I am really looking forward to spending time with them. We haven't done that much at all this year so far and hopefully we will work more on that in the weeks to come. We love our family and we're really trying to do better about staying close to them. Life gets so busy and we can leave out the ones who love us and support us the most. I don't want to do that anymore.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment